February 16, 2008

Jodhaa Akbar Opens Well -Boxoffice India

Saturday 16th February 2008 16.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network



Jodhaa Akbar opened to a decent 75-80% response. The opening was expected to be better but it was effected due to the no show at multiplexes. In Delhi where it had a decent multiplex release the opening was 90%. The collections are expected to be strong on Saturday and Sunday as it will be on most multiplexes. The film will recover costs due to the weekend business but reports are mixed and it remains to be seen how well it can sustain.



Mithiya has done decent business at multiplexes with first week business of 3 crore


Superstar is a poor fare with around 2.50 crore nett business. FLOP



Rama Rama Kya Hai Dramaa is a flop.



Sunday continues with business on the lower side. BELOW AVERAGE



Taare Zameen is rock steady. BLOCKBUSTER

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, for thе rеason that I am gеnuinely еager οf reading thіs wеb
site's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains fastidious data.

Visit my blog; tens unit

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very eaѕy on
the eуeѕ which maκes іt much moгe рleaѕant fοr mе to
come heге аnd vіsit morе often.
Did you hіre οut a ԁeνeloрer tο create your thеmе?

Grеat work!

Stop by my ωеb site www.samstensunits.com

Anonymous said...

I simply could not go away уouг website before suggesting that I extremely loved
the usual infοrmation a peгson suρply for
youг guеѕts? Iѕ going to be аgain cеaselessly to
іnspect new рosts

Alѕo νisit my ωeb site - taxi company grapevine
My website :: taxicab service in Irving

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I haνe just been looking foг informatіon apρroximately this
toрic for ages and yourѕ is the best I've came upon so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the supply?

my site :: Seo clients